Your Kids Future Is Bright With Us
- Grab The Membership
- Various Training Activities
- Self Thinking Capabilities
- Bright Future
- Versatile Energy
test4Curabitur adipiscing, tellus ac molestie suscipit, urna risus fringilla felis, tempor malesuada odio nullaCurabitur adipiscing, tellus ac molestie suscipit, urna risus fringilla felis, tempor malesuada odio nulla
GKARF Takes Care
Special Members Zone
GKARF is having Special members who are Child Scientist who are having 3 to 4 patents by their names and also child actors from Bollywood. GKARF is also looking for more Special members who can inspire all how to achieve extra ordinary things in our life.
Maximum Facilities for Kids
GKARF is having Hundreds of options for development of kids. All options helps to understand the way of studying which enhance Analytical Thinking, Brain Gym, Boost Concentration Power, Increase Will Power, Work like fear fighter, Shaping Memory Power, Improve Arithmetical Skills, High Confidence Level, Problem Solving Judgement and many more...
Consultation For Good Habits Building
GKARF is busy with consultation for building good habits as each and every person on the face of earth is totally dependent on his / her habits. GKARF is strongly believed that if we make good habits we can achieve whatever we want.
- Seminar every month for members and parents.
- One Motivational / Documentary Movie every month.
- Inspirational Speech by Special Guests every month.
- Demonstration and feel live animals to understand sensitivity of animals.
- Creativity Workshops by considering syllabus from outside India.
- Magazine Per Month - totally based on positivity only for kids.
- Sports - Indoor and Outdoor.
- Exhibition on rare things.
- Affiliation of all Indian and International Clubs.
- Music and Instrumental Workshops.
Our Members Most Favourable Zones
- Asia's 1st Right Brain Development Club
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Subconscious Mind - Positive Suggestions
- Brain Games - Right Brain Scratcher
- National International Articles
- Expert Guidance Committee